Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

It is the end of an era. With their farewell tour, the Mexican pop group RBD is coming to an end. Are you going to miss them?

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually this is news to me... I find hard to believe that they could just disappear like that. They have so much merchandise that's everywhere. Almost like Hannah Montana. It is refreshing to see a Latino band out on flip-flops, lunch boxes, posters, dolls, etc. so they will be missed.

I'm not a fan or anything of the band, I personally think they should write their own music instead of singing spanish versions of popular American songs. Then again, I don't know all of their songs.
I'm really sad Rebelde is breaking up. They were the best band I've ever heard. I went to one of their concerts and I was so happy there I dreamed of being in their concert. My parents let me go there and I took a picture of them that I still have. They were together then and now they're breaking up, isn't that sad?
NO ESTOY LISTA ME GUSTA MUCHO COMO SE LLEVAN CANTAN MEJOR JUNTOS NO QUIERO QUE SE SEPAREN

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2021   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service