Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

Do u think it is okay for a girl to ask a guy out?

There is a guy I really like. We've been friends for a while & we r always flirtin. He acts like he likes me & my friends have seen him checkin me out, but he has never made a move. I like him more than friend & I'm getting tired of waiting 4 him to make a move. I've never asked a guy out before. Do you think it is okay to for a girl to make the first move? I'm nervous. What if he says he just wants to be friends or doesn't want to go out with me?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO! its not good to do that i think it makess u look really low.
And i think guys are the one's taht should have the courage to do that.
Well, I think that if you are confident in whatever outcome, you should go for it! If you are not prepared to just be told that you should stay friends then I suggest you dont. Sometimes guys get weirded out by little things and making a move could ruin a friendship. In anycase, your the only true judge of you and your friends situation so ultimetly you should do what you think is right for you! I wish you luck...
i think you should make the move!
because if you don't and nothing happens, or if you or he meet someone else, then you'll always have that "what could've been" feeling.
It could go either way, and like Rosana said, be prepared for the worst. If it works out well and you were expecting the worst then you'll really be surprised and happy.
Be courageous. If he can't handle your boldness, then he's not worth your time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2021   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service