Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

Ever feel like your "invisible" or a boy will never fall for you?

Well I started this discussion because i feel this way sometimes and i felt like this soooo much last year. I mean don't think i'm some weird unsocial butterfly i mean i'm normal, i have my imperfections and i'm proud to be who and where i am today. Again i started this discussion as a sort of advise table to help people like me overcome these feelings like i have slowly begun to do. I'll share my tips adn stress relief tips. I will really try to answer questions or comments back ASAP!!!

Thanks!!

~(:~Ellie~:)~

P.S I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOPE  you ANSWER, COMMENT, or REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! Looking forward to your tips and advice!

OKay SO here is how i'm going to attempt to do it...... I will state a common problem, then i will share some advice and/or a tip.  Just please remember i'm still human so i'll make mistakes or not answer your comments right away and i'm sooooooo very sorry!

~(:Ellie:)~

OKay so here goes number one! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Common Problem: Many girls may feel like "Since that boy from last year didn't like me then this one won't either" or maybe more like "Since I was the victim of jokes and pranks no one will ever like me" 

MY Advice: I was the quiet one in Elementary school and when i got to middle School I figured since my Fifth grade crush didn't like me then I had absolutley had no hope to find a boyfriend in Middle school, so why should i even try? Well I soon found out that i had my own secret admirer who was a lot like me in the sense that he thought I wouldn't like him. So i think it's okay to put you feelings out there when it's necessary.  I've learned from my own previous expiriences that the worse that can happen is he says "No, sorry i don't really like you" So if you think you have a chance then ask, there's never a dumb question! :)

Tip: Try to ask in a time when you have built up your confidence which is usually just before the time you start talking yourself out of it again :) I know that's me stating the obvious so you could try to build you confidence by thinking "If he do say yes then....." as opposed to "Well he's gonna say no and laugh in my face!"

Thanks for reading!

~(:Ellie:)~

i think that we have all had that feeling... but i mean we are not going to sit back and be upset just because a guy didnt like us, or because he doesnt see you the way you want him to see you!

i know this because i have done it before, i get SUPER sad and i even cry because of that

but what about the other fish in the sea? dont they count or what? but we all thing different

Yessss!!! That was close to what my next tip would be! I've had the same expirience! I told myself to move on and now I have and there's new boys and other people who do see me like I'd want them too! there is always a person for you....you just have to be willing to put forward the effort and try to find that person! Now I don't mean like stalking people and such I mean like living your life like you should be and not worrying about impressing anyone. I know it's hard because I'm currently in that process. I always tell myself "it's okay, it doesn't matter what you wear or what you look like! It's doesn't matter that she has a boyfriend!...etc...."However everytime I always end up self conscience or sad because I see my friend texting her Boy-friend or a couple holding hands. I know it's hard now but It always gets better!

P.S I didn't get alot of replies on this topic so I'm guessing it's either annoying or something no one will ever want to talk about so if you have any ideas anyone I am going to start a monthly blog where the topic changes every month! If you have a topic you'd like to adress or talk about you'll be able to post it on mine! So monthly blog coming sooon! Send your ideas to the blog titled Ellie A's Monthly blog ideas!!!!:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2022   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service