Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

I like holidays, not because you get stuff. The reason being is because it brings my family closer together, and i am talking about my aunts and uncles and grandparents, not just my parents and siblings. We do different things every year and we see different people. So back to the discussion question.... I was wondering what is your fondest Halloween memory? What is your best scary story? What is your most creative costume?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, haa I love the holidays as well. I think like you do, I feel it brings my family closer because when you share experiences and fun stuff with people it just brings you closer. Back to the reason for my post, I think all of my costumes have been pretty cool. I always put my own twist so that they are unique in some way. So my best costumes have been a prisoner; I had a friend draw tats all over my arms, and it was weird though cuz I looked scary and like I could really pass as an escaped convict lol, then i was a hippi and I got white cloth tennis and decorated them with all sorts of hippi-ish symbols in all colors. OOOOOhhhhh and how can I forget, last Halloween I was a mardi gras girl, I'll let your imagination work for that one. And last but not least I remember one year I was an old lady... that was hilarious.

What I also like about the holiday's is that my whole family participates. Like for Halloween everyone dresses up, uncles, aunts, cuznz and friends... even my grandma! lol I can truly say that each holidays get better, and better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2021   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service