Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

Is it worth the hype? Dig or dis it? Tell us what you thought about the movie.

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, I have seen the movie. I would rated it 4 stars because it is very good. The movie is awsome who hasn't read the books, but who people who have is not that good. The movie is so much more different than the book in some aspects. The book is way better than the book as always, but still the movie is pretty good. The movie is good because it presents a gilr named Bella falling in love with a vampire named Edward. The catch is that it is a forbbiden love which makes it more fasinating. The effects they do with some scenes are awsome and the whole movie is just general of the book. People should see it. It is worth. But still the book is way better.
Oh yes definately, I have seen it twice and the movie just keep getting better and better! Twilight is perfect any hopeless romantic. No it is not what was expected of the movie; many thought it would be a horror or suspense movie not a love story. Although, I must say, for those girls who are single, it leaves feeling lonely and hoping that you can find a boyfriend like Edward or Jacob. Well atleast thats what I felt. I went with my girl cousin and the both of us were completely infatuated with Edward's character. We couldn't stop talking about him!
yes i love it! great love story! edward is so hot!! sexyness...whoo!!!
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH IT IS WORTH WATCHIN IT BRECAUSE THE ROMANCE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.... LUV EDWARD SO HOTTT!!!
SI I ESTA CHIDO I ESTA FABULOSO
I've seen it and at first I thought that it wasn't really that great, i guess it's because I was kind of expecting something like the book, or at least, more similar to the book (I read the book and honestly, it was awesome! ^_^) It's is not as great as the book but as I continues to watch a few times, I realized that it was pretty good. It's not that bad and it has some great quotes! (Bella-"I need some answers" Edward-"Okay. yes, no, maybe, tommorow, why not, over the bridge, 1.237434354" Bella-"I don't need to know the square root of pi")(or something like that, yeah.......) IF you just go in with a positive outlook, it's a really cool movie. Though of course, the book will always beat the movie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2022   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service