Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

How do you deal with stress? / ¿Cómo manejas el estrés?

Hi girls! I would like to know how do you deal with stress. Care to share your experience with this? Thanks!

Hola! Me gustaría saber cómo manejas el estrés. ¿Podrías compartir tu experiencia en este tema? Gracias!

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hacer ejercicios me ayuda mucho con el estrés! Siempre me siento mejor despues de hacerlos. Bailar, andar en bicicleta, nadar, correr, yoga, caminar....
When I feel myself getting stressed, I try to slow my breathing down. This calms me a bit. My friends say they can tell when I'm starting to panick because they hear it in my breathing; sometimes they notice, even when I thought I was being so cool on the outside. lol. I'm just starting to learn to play the piano. I have to focus so much on what I'm doing when I practice that my mind stops worrying a bit.

Sarah G. said:
Hacer ejercicios me ayuda mucho con el estrés! Siempre me siento mejor despues de hacerlos. Bailar, andar en bicicleta, nadar, correr, yoga, caminar....
Que buena respuesta. Ayuda aun mas que el estrés.
I like to go to the gym and run! But if I can't do that beep breathing or squeezing a stress ball helps, too.
Watching a good movie, reading an interesting book and sharing a laugh are great stress relievers too.

Running :) It helps me clear my head for the time being.

exercising outdoors, having you favorite dessert and talking to someone with whom you can speak for hours!
Alguna ves llegue a ir a una clase de yoga, el maestro sugerio que para relajarte en una situación X, como en un examen o cuando estamos presionadas de tiempo deberíamos hacer ejercicios de respiración. Por ejemplo, respirar profundamente diez veces y manteniendo el oxigeno en nuestros pulmones 5 segundos cada una de las diez veces. Tambien sugerio estiras nuestros brazos y piernas, estirar nuestro trozó y espalda torciendo la espalda en un arco asia adelante y hacia atras. Yo sigo su recomendación frequentemente. Tambien cuando tengo demasiadas tarea, y cozas en que pensar o escribir, me tomo un descanso dejo de pensar en todas mis ideas y recojo y limpio mi cuarto.

Well, when i think ahead about every project i have due I just stop and breathe, Then i say okay i have done.....so far. I also like to take small breaks, get my mind off of the thing i'm getting most stressed about. I do things like have a converstaion with my family, etc...

music. and music. oh yea, and also music :D whenever i feel so stressed that i just want to sit and cry, i listen to music that inspires me. i like this one a lot. whenever i listen to it, my day just gets a lot better. C:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFf_rGavnFk

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2021   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service