Latinitas

LatinitasMagazine.org - A Strong Voice for Latina Youth

How has the news about Michael Jackson's death impacted you?

The shocking news of the death of the King of Pop has startled us all. He was a revolutionary musician who had a profound impact on the music scene and the public. Latinitas have been mourning this tragic loss. How do you remember him? What do you think of his sudden death?

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who the heck is that i do not know who u r talking about
My life is normal... dosnt matter really... never really cared about him... anyways...
I was beyond devastated, I have been a huge fan since I was little, I still can't believe it, the memorial had me in tears!!
Hearing his daughter talk about what a great dad he was and how she would miss him made me tear up. It made me look at him in a different light to see another side of him. My prayers are with the kids and I hope that their family can support the children during this difficult time. You never know if allegations about him were true, but one fact that can't be changed is the role he played in musical history. He created a new music movement and used his talents for humanitarian purposes.
You are crazy if you dont know who michael jackson is.. He is the man who invented dancing practically! Michael you will be missed but you will still remain in our hearts, we wont forget you. You will be an ongoing legend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Latinitas created this Ning Network.

Links: Connect with Latinitas

Can't get enough of Latinitas.
Read the magazine: LatinitasMagazine.org

Get an RSS feed of our latest updates.
Find us on MySpace.
Connect on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter!
Check our Youtube Channel.
Listen to our Podcast.
View our Flickr gallery.
Sign-up for our Enews.
Visit our blog.

Post questions & get Advice.
Post a blog.

View the Latinitas Video Tutorials to learn how to participate in our community.

Report abuse or problems to the moderator.

Read More From Latinitas

© 2022   Created by Latinitas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service