Here are six tips to help our your community:
1. Elderly people have experienced so much and they have so many stories that we can learn from, so go and volunteer at least an hour or two sometime at an Elderly Home.
2. Take some time to help out a church and volunteer at God's home.
3. Give everyone more oxygen by planting a tree.
4. Don't pollute the earth and make it uglier; throw your trash in a trash can and pick up around your neighborhood or even your community.
5. Go dig up those burried coins in your room and in that dirty couch and donate some money to a non-profit organization. Remember, every penny counts!
6. (And this is the most important) Be nice to someone; you'll be suprised how a little bit of kindness goes a long way.
Well see ya, y muchas gracias!