Hello beautiful Latinitas!
Today I’m sharing with you this easy heart tutorial. I decided to use the colors:
109 Orange You Jealous? and 111 Not A Cloud In Sight, from the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail collection. These colors are perfect for the summer and ill show you how to rock them on your nails.
\u9fnbsp; Post-it sticky papers
\u9fnbsp; 111 Not a Cloud In Sight
\u9fnbsp; 109 Orange You Jealous?
\u9fnbsp; 107 Royalty Reinvented (optional for the ring finger)
- Use the color “ Not a Cloud In Sight” for the base of your design. You need to use two coats of nail polish to make the nail color more intense.
- After your nails dry, fold the post-it in half making sure the glue is touching when folded.
- Measure the post-it and make sure the glue part is covering your nail and then cut the remaining part of the post-it.
- Along the folded edge of the post-it draw a half heart and cut it out. Unfold the post-it and now you have a stencil for your nails!
- Now place the stencil on your nails and using the shade “ Orange You Jealous?” paint over the stencil. Quickly, remove the stencil before the nail polish dries. Now you can repeat this step with the rest of your nails.
- (Optional) On your ring finger you can use the color “Royalty Reinvented” for a contrast.
You might have to create different sizes of stencils for your nails.
Just have fun with it and enjoy your summer inspired heart nail look!!