It has been such a long time since I have written a blog on mylatinitas.com (last one was March 2010) and I am not exactly sure why. But now that I have started my new internship with Latinitas as the Video intern I have started my blogs up once again.
- To start with my internship:
- I am creating videos for Latinitas Youtube page (which you should check out if you haven't already) from either footage that was taken already from previos camps or new stuff that I have created like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxj_yRjMgQk (which is my favorite at the moment). I am currently making a mini documentary for the Latinitas fashion show to help inspire Latinas all around. I really like my internship because I am helping an organization which stands for Latinas like my self and gives them the opportunity to express them selves. Also I like this internship because I get to make and edit video which is what my major is focused on.
- Now school:
- Last I wrote on here I was just starting to get into the grove of college now almost two years to be exact and here I am getting ready to graduate from college. What an experience but I have decided that college is a huge journey in its self but the real journey is finding out what will you do after college, which I am just trying to find out my self. I am positive future blog post will be about this topic.
- I hope to be writing more about my classes this semester since I have found them to be very interesting.
- I will also be writing about music, movies, and other sources of entertainment.
- And last but not least I will be writing about my life experiences to hopefully be used as life lessons.
Well I hope you find my up coming blogs to be interesting and educational,