The reason why I was so excited for Spring Break, two weeks ago, was because I needed to see my family. I needed that last push and extra motivation to finish off a stellar Freshman year! Luckily, my trip was a success. Not only did I come back with a tan but, I came back ready to take on my next round of midterms (I took 2 today, just 1 more left on Friday).
Now, I will be honest and tell you that during the first few days back it was not that easy...which is why I have compiled a list of things that help me keep focus and just generally happy about life:)
Take a look and tell me what are your top 5 "spirit boosters"!
1. Morning showers & breakfast
2. Inspiring videos, my mom showed me this one-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKBxabn4QY
3. Reflecting over my goals as I look at my vision board
4. LIVELY Latin music that makes my heart feel joy beyond measures, my new favorite--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7F6AybKOFI
5. Midnight chats with good friends to finish off the day with a smile :)
With Love, L